In compliance with the stipulations set forth in Spanish Law 34/2002, July 11th, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), we inform you of the following legal aspects:
Accountable party: PRODUCCIÓN Y CREACIÓN INTEGRAL GRAFICA S.L
Commercial name: PCG
NIF: CIF B64799919
Address: Carrer de Llull, 57-61. 08005, Barcelona, Spain
Contact: Phone: 933135534 – Email:
Trade register or administrative authorization:
Activity: DIGITAL AND OFFSET PRINTING
The website https://www.pcgprint.com/ aims at provide the general public with information on the organization’s activity and products and services it lends, to develop its activity.
The use of any of this website’s functionalities implies the express and full acceptance of the terms herein presented, without prejudice to any special condition that may apply in some of the services of the website.
PCG reserve the right to modify and update the information contained on its Website or the presentation and design of the same at any time and without prior notice.
In order to keep updated the information posted on the website, its content may be modified, amended. Deleted or added at any time, so it is advisable to check the validity or accuracy of the data going to the official sources.
Intellectual and industrial property and frames
Every elements forming the website, and its structure, design, source code, as well as the logos, brands and other distinctive signs appearing in it, are the owned by PCG or its collaborators and are protected under the corresponding intellectual property legislation.
Likewise, all images and any other graphic element included in the website are protected under the corresponding intellectual and industrial property law.
PCG expressly forbids the practice of “framing” or use by other parties of any other mechanisms that may alter the design, original configuration or contents of our website.
The use of the contents shall respect its particular copyright. In this way the use, reproduction, distribution, public communication, alteration or any other similar and analogue activity, is strictly prohibited unless there is a previous and express authorization from PCG.
The total or partial reproduction of the texts and contents provided by the website is authorized only when all the following conditions are met:
- The integrity of the contents, files or graphics is maintained
- PCG is expressively quoted as their source and origin
- The object and purpose are compatible with the purpose of PCG’s website and/or activity
- There is no pretention to a commercial use, being strictly prohibited its distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation
Any other use has to be communicated and authorized by PCG, previously and expressively.
Regarding the quotation of third parties’ products and services, PCG acknowledge, in favor of its owners the corresponding intellectual and industrial rights; their mere mention or appearance in the website does not imply the existence of any rights or responsibilities regarding the same, nor does it imply support, patronage or recommendation.
PCG declares its respect of third parties’ intellectual and industrial property rights; hence if you consider that our website could violate your rights, please contact PCG.
PCG cannot guaranty that there are no errors in the access to its webpage, in its contents, or that it is properly updated, although PCG will make every possible effort to avoid errors and, when appropriate, correct or update them as soon as possible.
Both access to PCG’s website, and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the person doing it.
PCG is not responsible for the information and content stored, for example but not exclusively on forums, chats, blogs, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on the website of PCG.
However, and in compliance with the provisions of the Spanish LSSI law, PCG makes itself available to all users, authorities and security forces, and actively collaborates in the withdrawal or blocking of any content that may affect or contravene national, or international legislation, rights of third parties or morality and public order. In case the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please contact the PCG.
PCG is not responsible for the answers that are made through the different email addresses that appear on its website, so that there can in no case be legally binding effects related to them.
Links or hyperlinks
The links contained in our website may direct to third-party Web content. The purpose of these links is only to facilitate the search of the resources that may interest you through the Internet. However, these content pages do not belong to PCG, nor does it review their contents and, therefore, PCG does not assume any responsibility for the content, information or services that may appear on these sites, which will be exclusively informative and in no case imply any relationship between PCG and the persons or entities holding such content or owners of other sites where they are. PCG cannot be held responsible for the operation of the linked page or for possible damages that may arise from access or use of it.
The links to PCG’s website must respect the following conditions:
- The establishment of the link will not imply any type of agreement, contract, sponsorship or recommendation by PCG of the page that makes the link.
- The Web page in which the hyperlink is established will not contain information with contents that are illegal, discriminatory or contrary to principles.
- PCG may request that a link be removed to its Web, without the need to claim any cause. In this case, the page that made the link should proceed to its immediate deletion, as soon as it receives the notification from PCG.
- PCG does not in any case hold itself responsible or guarantee the clarity, accuracy, reliability, correctness or morality of content or services that the establishment of the hyperlink can offer. The user assumes under his / her own responsibility the consequences, damages or actions that may arise from accessing the hyperlink’s website.
- The Web page in which the hyperlink is established cannot contain a trademark, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to PCG except signs that are part of the hyperlink itself.
Personal data protection
The personal data requested for the provision of our services are included in files subject to the provisions of the Organic Law on Data Protection 15/1999 (LOPD) and the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the regulation of its implementation (RLOPD) and the General Regulation of Data Protection of the European Union (EU 2016/679 GDPR).
The collection and processing of such data are carried out by PCG, and are intended for the management, provision, expansion and improvement of the services requested at all times by the user, the follow-up of queries, participation in recruitment processes, electronic communications and / or the creation of statistics.
The services provided by PCG are aimed at people over 14 years of age. In the exceptional case of the development of a service specifically aimed at minors of that age, PCG will request the consent of parents or guardians for the collection of personal data or, where appropriate, for their processing.
PCG is committed to fulfilling its obligation of secrecy with respect to the personal data provided and the duty to treat them with confidentiality and discretion, in accordance with current legislation. For these purposes, it will adopt the necessary measures to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
Rights of interested parties
The current data protection regulations protect you in a series of rights in relation to the use we give to your data. Each and every one of your rights are unipersonal and non-transferable, that is to say, they can only be made by the owner of the data, after verification of their identity.
Therefore, we indicate you what your rights are:
- Request ACCESS to your personal data
- Request the RECTIFICATION of your data
- Request the suppression or elimination of your data (“right to be forgotten”)
- LIMIT or OPPOSE our use of your data
- Right to PORTABILITY of your data for cases of telecommunications or internet services.
- Right to WITHDRAW your consent at any time
- Right to file a CLAIM for data protection before the Control Authority: Agencia Española de Protección de Datos
How can you exercise your rights in relation to your data?
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation or opposition, portability and withdrawal of your consent, you can do so as follows:
Web page queries
- Responsible: PRODUCTION AND INTEGRAL CREATION GRAFICA S.L
- Address: Carrer de Llull, 57-61. 08005, Barcelona, Spain
- Telephone: 933135534
- Website: https://www.pcgprint.com/
How to file a claim?
In addition to the rights that assist you, if you believe that your data is not being collected or processed in accordance with the current Data Protection regulations, you may file a complaint with the Control Authority, whose contact information we indicate below:
Agencia Española de Protección de Datos
C /. Jorge Juan, 6. 28001, Madrid, Spain
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The applicable law in case of dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that make up this Legal Notice, as well as any question related to the services of this Portal, will be Spanish law.
For the resolution of any conflict that may arise during the visit to the website or the use of the services that may be offered, PCG and the User agree to submit to the Judges and Courts of the User’s address, provided that the same is located in Spanish territory and acts as a consumer. Otherwise, the submission will be to the courts and tribunals of the city of Barcelona, Spain.